Where We Mail/ Media Kit
Cost effective advertising that works!
Advertising experts agree that consistent advertising is the key to building a business. A cost-effective display program puts your advertising message in front of potential consumers every month.
Sierra Scoop provides:
- Monthly distribution delivered through the United States Postal Service
- Ability to choose your target market through zoned distribution.
- Create name recognition, image and brand reputation
- Magazine style format
- Easy to read
- Stays in the home
- Strong, loyal readership
Whether you are interested in advertising that reaches a large audience or you are looking for more targeted opportunities, we have the right program to fit any business, large or small, near or far.
100% Direct Mail – Reaching over 90,000 Potential Customers through zoned distribution!
Sierra Scoop editions reach many rural areas, which the local papers do not reach. Residents in these communities are limited to local services and will make their needed purchases through the use of Sierra Scoop. We are certain that your business would benefit from these rural areas as well as our local areas of distribution.
1) Sierra Scoop: NEVADA: Wellington, Smith Valley, Topaz Ranch Estates, Topaz Lake, Holbrook Junction, Double Springs, Riverview Mobile Home Park, Pine Nut, Ruhenstroth, East Valley and Wildflower Ridge. CALIFORNIA: Lee Vining, Bridgeport, Marine Corps/MWTC, Devils Gate, Swauger Creek, Walker, Coleville, Topaz, Markleeville, Woodfords.
2) Valley Scoop: Gardnerville Post Office Boxes & Downtown, Chichester Estates, Industrial Way, Country Club Estates, Foothill, Mottsville, Sheridan Acres, Gardnerville Ranchos; Minden Post Office Boxes, Ironwood, Johnson Lane, Stephanie Lane, Saratoga Springs; Genoa, Genoa Lakes, Jacks Valley, Hobo Hot Springs; Carson City – Indian Hills, Sunridge, Topsy Lane, Hwy. 208, Clear Creek Road.
3) Carson City Scoop: (Suburban areas) Lakeview, Heaven Hill, Bonanza, Sutro, Sandstone, Hampton, Maple Creek, Eastwood, Sonoma, Amberwood/Timberline, Ash Canyon, Waterford Area, Kings Canyon, Pinion Hills, Riverview, Stewart, Prison Hill, Empire Ranch Area, South Carson Street/Curry, Frontage Road, Windtree Court, West Kootnz, Randall Drive, Figurero Way, Ginger Lane, Jacobs Way, Janas Way, Tonka Lane and Moundhouse.
4) Yerington/ Mason Valley Scoop: Yerington – city and post office delivery, post office boxes, Mason, Wabuska, Weed Heights, Penrose Country Club Estates.
5) Dayton Valley Scoop: Post office boxes & city delivery including; Airpark Vista Estates, Aspen Green, Brookhaven Canyon Estates, Legado, Mark Twain, Nantucket Place, Northpointe, Pinenut Estates, Quail Ridge, Santa Maria Ranch, Traditions, River Hills, River Knolls, River Park, River Village, The Bluffs & Waterford and Mark Twain.
Display Ad Details
Sierra Scoop offers display ads (no color) to fit just about any budget. You have the flexibility to change your ad size, ad copy and zones on a monthly basis. We offer a business card size ad (full circulation only) or choose your zones for 1/4 page (Vertical or Horizontal), 1/2 page (Vertical or Horizontal), full page and a double truck (two consecutive full page ads).
For questions regarding DIRECT MAIL INSERTS email email@example.com
We Offer Ad Design!
Sierra Scoop offers complimentary ad design and will provide you with a proof with one additional change at no charge. All you have to do is provide us with your ad verbiage, company logo and the size of ad you want. Our graphic design artists will design an ad that conveys the message you want our readers to respond to.
Submit your ad… If you prefer to design your own ad please see Display Ad Specifications link below.
Email SierraScoop@charter.net for ad rates and/or questions!